Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Xtabay Vintage Bridal Salon-OPEN HOUSE this Saturday!









Xtabay would like to invite you to an open house this Saturday from 12-6 celebrating the opening of the Xtabay Vintage Bridal Salon.
 Join us for champagne and treats while perusing our extensive collection of vintage bridal attire. 
Enter on the corner of 25th and SE Clinton under the blue awning. 


We look forward to seeing you! 


To schedule an appointment in the salon please email me at xtabayliz@gmail.com or call Xtabay at 503 230 2899. 

4 comments:

  1. This looks so stunning a bridal wonderland! well done so beautiful..

    Leah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This vintage bridal boutique looks like heaven on earth! I so wish I lived in Portland so I could stop by the open house. What a gorgeous collection!

    xoxo,
    annie

    Check out my vintage blog sometime:
    http://vintagediggs.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how you have the hoops and skirts up on the ceiling...so whimsical!

    ReplyDelete