Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Beauty Reigns...

Fantastic 80s does 20s "Gatsby" Dress, available for purchase in our Etsy shop.

Miss Elliette 50s chiffon cocktail dress with pearl statement necklace. Available in our Etsy shop.

The perfect accessories: 1950s magenta velvet gloves and purse set.
Amazing 1950's cotton sundress with velvet rose appliqués. 


1950's Rose print cotton sundress, available in the store.



1950's Mocha Rose evening gown, available in our ETSY shop.

1950's Cotton eyelet wedding gown, available in the Bridal Salon and on ETSY.

1950's Trifari necklace set, comes with bracelet and earrings too! Available in store. 125.
1960's embroidered organza party dress, available in store. 

Copper teardrop necklace from the 50's by Renoir, available in store, 85.
Fluffy, frothy peach petticoats-68. available in store.

1950's frosted chiffon wedding dress, available on etsy and in the bridal salon.



 So I've been a little quiet lately on the blog. The past few months have been really hard and almost a month ago today I had say good bye to a dear friend. A few of you may have known him, or seen him when visiting the shop. His name was Gabe and he was my pomeranian companion.
Gabe was always quick to wag his tale and greet the customers and never hesitated to present his rear end for a good rub down. I can't even begin to express how much I miss seeing his little sunshiny face and having him greet me every night when I come home. Rest in peace my sweet boy....













2 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry about Gabe—what a sweet face.

    Your choices in vintage are beyond wonderful...I have to think you have the most impeccable taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your dear sweet Gabe - how I wish our animal friends had longer life spans.

    I agree with Denisebrain - your taste in vintage clothing is exquisite. I'm an East Coaster but hope to visit your shop in person someday.

    ReplyDelete