19. Fabulous 1960's black evening gown with glamourous pink satin bow.
16. Sweet sixteen is this delicate little 50's pink accordion pleated party dress with matching jacket. So many requests for this one!
9. 1950's Rappi--glorious red embroidered silk organza with shawl collar. Drop dead gorgeous!
8. Pistachio day dream...1950's ball gown with pistachio soutache, rhinestones and sash.
5. This stunning 1950's couture gown by Mary Carter got to walk down the aisle this year!
4. One of my personal favorites this year was this 1970s silk jersey gown by Bob Mackie. I love the draping and the serpent neckline....
3. I was greatly honored this year to get to sell some really fine pieces of actual vintage couture. This 1959 silk satin gown and evening coat by Arnold Scaasi was one such set. Thanks to Margit for trusting me with them!
And finally as I promised long ago, the final installment of the Xtabay Vintage Fashion Show featuring the gowns....