Saturday, January 9, 2010

1960's Chester Weinberg Dream Coat


When a gentleman wandered in the store this week carrying this coat my chest started pounding. It's rare these days that someone brings something in that you know you must have. Where you get nervous because you know if they don't accept your offer they will take it away and you will never see it again. We agreed to put it on consignment. Thank God. The minute he left I put it on and well.....it didn't....yeah, it was way.....too tight....maybe if I moved the buttons...yeah, no. Okay so my dream coat doesn't fit me and only a shoulder/ back reduction could make it so. So, it's for sale. Size 4 by modern standards. Call for price or stop in and try it on.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete