Sunday, July 20, 2014

American Beauty: our summer look book at Portland Rose Garden




 I'd been holding onto a few fabulous vintage rose print dresses for a while waiting for the perfect opportunity to show them off. Then it dawned on me- I live in the city of roses! Portland is home to the  world renowned international test garden for roses for goodness sake! Why not feature these vintage rose print dresses in their natural habitat? So I called my favorite Xtabay model Jade and the rest is history.

Thanks to Cory Burnsed and Jade Sheldon-Burnsed of the blog Endlessly Enraptured for modeling, photographing and styling the shoot. Shot on location at the Washington Park International Test Garden in Portland, OR. You two are brilliant and create beautiful art everywhere you go!

All clothing, shoes and accessories were provided by Xtabay. Thanks for looking.




































No comments:

Post a Comment